Have you ever wondered why being a leader comes with challenges?
- Given today’s often stressful conditions, brain function can become compromised resulting in reduced collaboration, productivity and creative thinking.
- Technical skills alone will not meet the high demands of today’s workplace environment.
- Leaders need a whole of brain function in order to perform at their best and positively influence their team’s performance.
- The challenge of increasing productivity in a positive and sustainable way in today’s complex business environment demands a broad range of leadership skills.
- Research has shown that one of the most powerful ways to improve your business outcomes is to invest in your leaders and mangers through relevant training.
The program is rolled out over:
- Four half day training modules delivered in-house for up to 10 participants
- Tailored delivery for ease of organisational application
- Easy to apply strategies to enhance individual and team performance
- 2 x Individual on-line coaching sessions that can be used during and/or post training for up to 10 participants
- Results of this training program include:
- Optimised brain function to manage their own thoughts, behaviours and emotions
- Increased brain capacity through self-awareness and self-management
- Higher degrees of social awareness for better relationship management
- Effective implementation of the neuroscience of leadership to manage the challenges of high work demands and change
Your investment in this program will change the way your leaders think and perform and will increase business outcomes, performance and productivity. If you’re prepared to invest in success, and the future of your organisation’s success, we need to talk price and availability.